Cloud IT Services
Cloud services deliver agility, elasticity and additional technology resources with the benefit of increased productivity, enhanced customer experiences and innovation in processes.
Computer Troubleshooters is well positioned to help you benefit from the various Cloud services available today for SME businesses.
The reality is that Australian SME’s are already using Cloud services to deliver business benefits, through the use of the cloud for data storage and software applications. The cloud journey for SME’s begins with software and infrastructure.
Examples of where a SME might already be using cloud services are Microsoft/Office 365 for daily employee activities (business processes), Xero (accounting), CRM systems such as Salesforce (sales), email delivery platforms such as mailchimp, constant contact for customer engagement (marketing), one drive storage, or Hosted Office email exchange.
Cloud services fall into three broad categories:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): IAAS gives cloud-based alternatives to physical on-premises infrastructure. It delivers scalability while minimising capital investments. Data storage capacity, server virtualisation, Amazon Web Services or iCloud and data centres are examples.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Hardware and software tools that are used to develop business applications, for example Microsoft Azure.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Software delivered by the internet, with no local installations on devices. An example would be Microsoft/Office 365, it delivers significant expenditure savings and greater cash flow control. You only pay for what you use each month.
Cloud Services allows the SME to maximise advantage through the outsourcing of its IT department to providers like Computer Troubleshooters. This allows the business to avoid the costs associated with attracting highly skilled and expensive staff. It’s all monitored, managed, and maintained by Computer Troubleshooters under a monthly plan.
Avoid IT headaches, so you can focus on your Business.
Computer Troubleshooters works with you to understand your business and provide you with the products and services that will bring the most value to your business and your employees.
Cloud Services Benefit Snapshot:
- REDUCED COST:
Avoid expensive hardware, software, and licensing fees, and pay for only what you use.
Advanced security standards with regular audits to keep your confidential business information safe.
Securely access what you need anytime, anywhere with ease from any device.
Stay agile and shift your business in the direction you need it to move by adding or eliminating devices as you go.
Australian businesses are still at the beginning of the cloud journey. The ABS 2019 Characteristics of Australian Business reported that 42% of businesses are using paid cloud Computing
Let’s talk today and get you started with a cloud discussion that looks at the following:
- Identify what you want in the Cloud
- Confirm your ongoing costs and savings
- Confirm the flexibility of operation, ability to migrate and exit ability
- Prove the Backup and Disaster Recovery plans
- Review your infrastructure, particularly the connection bandwidth to the cloud
- Ongoing maintenance and support to ensure performance
- Staff engagement and training
Contact one of our local offices today for more information
on how we can become your trusted IT Service Advisor