Why Computer Troubleshooter is the Right Choice for All of Your Technology Needs
Computer Troubleshooters works with trusted brands such as – HP, Dell, Leader Asus, Acer, and Lenovo. Leader is the largest Australian owned and made PC manufacturer with Australia wide on-site warranties.
Computer Troubleshooters locations will talk with you and establish your budget and requirements. Our aim is to provide you the best fit without sacrificing performance and reliability.
All products are sourced from our distribution partners who stand behind us if there is a problem. Are we the cheapest? Absolutely not but we stand behind our product lines and we provide a complete package with no hidden charges.
All business Software can be purchased from us – whether its Microsoft 365 or Anti -Virus software. Just ask and we will search out the best deal we can for you.
Networks & Systems
At Computer Troubleshooters our business is managing IT networks and ongoing computer performance, we don’t derive the majority of our income from hardware sales. We can help design the right specifications for your needs on a holistic basis. Today’s business will need to consider the Cloud alternatives and work out why they want to have physical hardware with an expensive investment compared to the monthly subscription model paying for what you need.
The Computer Troubleshooter experience goes beyond just the purchase of the physical equipment to the actual set up and integration into your network.
In planning a network solution, upgrade or a simple hardware addition our service will cover the research, the selection of a recommended solution, to a quote on purchasing (if required) and integration and ongoing maintenance plans. Our solution will not ignore the challenge of migrating your data from an old computer/server to new hardware or to the cloud.
- Wireless routers– The quick and inexpensive alternative to fixed wire networks.
- Firewalls – Hardware based firewalls offering protection, flexibility and management.
- Switches– For the efficient transfer of information between multiple computers.
- Desktop computers– Customised to your specific requirements, applications and business plans.
- Desktop monitors – Energy efficient space saving flat screen monitors are available in many sizes.
- Laptop computers – Laptop specifications vary incredibly and need to take applications and storage requirement into account.
- Servers – As your business grows a server can provide access to email, calendaring, centralised file sharing, backups and even remote secure access.
- Software upgrades– Upgrade paths to Windows 7 and Office 2010 are now available.
- Storage devices– Onsite external storage devices provide fast retrieval of recently deleted and archived files.
- Printers– Printer specifications vary considerably on networking capabilities, paper handling speeds and toner costs. We can recommend a solution that takes into account business needs as well as both upfront and ongoing costs.
Mail Server or Microsoft Hosted Exchange Email
Microsoft Hosted Exchange is a subscription-based Cloud hosted email alternative to on premise hardware and infrastructure. The Hosted exchange platform is housed in an Australian based Tier 1 data centre ( that is certified to Australian government standards), fully managed operational with daily backups and redundancies. Hosted Exchanges give you the ability to pay by the seat, by the month for an enterprise grade email platform that enables multiple device and multi-location synchronization. Combined with your local Outlook software gives a fully professional and robust experience that most corporate large organizations enjoy.
Computer Troubleshooters Australia can plan for your migration to Cloud Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email plus help with, Domain registration, DNS hosting, hosted storage & virtual servers for line of business applications.
Wouldn’t it be great to have professional email addresses, syncing of calendars and contacts for your business across multiple devices – without costing a fortune?
Why Hosted Exchange?
- Professional email addresses for multiple business emails, with your domain in the email address.
- Australian data centre hosted, managed, and backed up daily.
- Ability to access from multiple devices, anywhere in the world.
- You get an enterprise grade featured Microsoft email platform.
With Hosted exchange, you get more than just email! Features Include
- Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Storage
- Shared Calendars / Contacts
- POP3 / IMAP / OWA / Outlook Access
- Unlimited Email Aliases
- Email Protection – SPAM / Virus Protection
- iPhone / iPad & Android Support
- Email Archiving & Email Compliance
- Shared Public Folder Storage & Shared Global Address Book
- Shared Tasks / Notes / Company Disclaimers
All at an agreed fixed monthly or annual cost with Computer Troubleshooters Computer Troubleshooters Australia as your single point of contact for administration and support.
Hosted Exchange Computer Troubleshooters Australia – Hosted Email Computer Troubleshooters Australia – Cloud Email Computer Troubleshooters Australia
Contact one of our local offices today for more information
on how we can become your trusted IT Service Advisor