Another Day, Another IT Glitch, Feeling the Frustration?
Support options for business.
Remove the Headache – talk with your local Computer Troubleshooters about our Support options for your business.
What support options are available?
On Demand or Managed Prevention
You can either be reactive to a problem, or focused on prevention and delivery of consistent and stable IT performance. While we recommend prevention through managed support, experience tells us that sometimes you will need on demand reactive support.
No matter what you require, Computer Troubleshooters has the answer for you.
On demand services are available to small business and home office customers without a service contract for a computer technician at an hourly rate (or fixed-fee pricing for carry-in and some special services).
Want some certainty on response time? Then consider a one-off payment for a block of support hours and when 75% of that block is used, you can purchase another block. This will give you priority service and it will minimise the downtime to the business.
On demand is when an IT problem arises unexpectedly. Call your local Computer Troubleshooter who will talk with you to establish and understand what the problem is and then suggest whether they can fix the issue remotely or by coming to you (onsite).
Onsite means they will come to you and investigate and troubleshoot the issue, quote, and fix with your permission.
Remote means that our expert technicians can log directly into your computer with your permission, to see what you see and they then can perform the required tasks to resolve the problem. This advanced technology can be used to complete as much as 80% of the daily issues encountered by a small office or consumer.
Using remote support provides the following benefits:
- Quick and timely resolution allowing you to get back to work and return to that important task.
- Secure connection – only you can give us authorised access ensuring your information is secure and protected.
- Save on travel time and money as there is no need for us to travel to you or for you to travel to us.
Talk to your local Computer Troubleshooter and we will visit your premises when you need us for services such as:
- New equipment– Sales and installation. Data transfers from old to new systems
- Hardware –Installations, setups, repairs, routine maintenance, and tune-ups.
- Software– Licensing, installation, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Networks– Fixed and wireless, installation, support, and troubleshooting.
- Server networks– Design, installation, support, and maintenance.
- Email and internet– Setup, assistance, and spam protection.
- Security– Internet (virus/spyware/trojans/malware) protection and removal.
- Data protection– Backups, storage, and data recovery.
- Cloud– Office 365 setup, migration, and administration.
Need some consistency in obtaining support? There is always an option to prepay for a block of support hours and when 75% of that block is used you can purchase another block.
Managed Prevention gives a business confidence that their IT Systems are stable and delivering consistent IT performance, and ensures the business is aggressively protecting itself against a cyber security incident. Make sure your business is able to recover its data and that it is maximising the benefit of technology developments – form an ongoing relationship with your local Computer Troubleshooter and achieve this through our managed plans.
Take the IT headache away and let us deliver an outsourced IT department without the financial and operational challenges. A small to medium business now has the right resources at its disposal to grow and develop through its IT environment.
- Think Innovation, new ways of doing things
- Think Productivity, less disruption more uptime
- Think Cost savings, known cost reduced capital investments
- Think Prevention, no downtime.
Computer Troubleshooters are Microsoft Partners supporting the broad range of Microsoft Office Products for Business.
As Microsoft Partners we are able to support you with licencing, system setup or upgrades, data migration, administration & management. Professional IT experts providing Microsoft Support to your business to obtain the best results from your Microsoft Software & Networks.
Computer Troubleshooters has been supporting Microsoft products since our inception in 1997. To assist you to get the most out of your IT systems using Microsoft Software. We recommend that you think about a Microsoft 365 assessment/consultation. Right now, if you have machines using Windows 7 speak to us about your options as Microsoft support for Windows 7 ended in January 2020. If you have a Windows Small Business Server edition talk with us about your Cloud options.