Does your business need flexibility to grow with the Cloud?
Computer Troubleshooters Hobart is able to help you position your IT in the Cloud. Cloud Services are making solutions available to business owners that were once only available to large corporations. These solutions are helping businesses be more flexible and efficient while saving time and money.
Cloud Computing is becoming increasingly popular with many businesses who benefit in not “owning” their hardware and remotely accessing software applications. Through a licensing agreement from a large provider they can experience scalability, flexibility and ease of setup. The applications themselves are “hosted” in secure data rooms accessed through an internet connection. Access to servers can also be rented saving on setup, maintenance, security and facility rooms cost.
Cloud Computing is ideal for an external IT expert such as Computer Troubleshooters Hobart to manage as it is designed for remote administration and support this removes the need for an IT resource to be permanently located on site.
So, what factors will you need to consider?
- Identify what you want in the Cloud
- Confirm your ongoing costs and savings
- Confirm the flexibility of operation, ability to migrate and exit ability
- Prove the Backup and Disaster Recovery plans
- Review your infrastructure, particularly the connection bandwidth to the cloud
Popular Cloud Solutions include:
- Microsoft exchange email – Implement enterprise-class email with calendars,sharing, delegation and synchronization abilities ideal for multiple device users
- Hosted Applications – online accounting, CRM and industry specific applications
- Microsoft SharePoint – Collaborate on projects, tasks, calendars and team calendars.
- Hosted office – Access hosted solutions for word processing, spreadsheets, database and CRM solutions.
- Hosted email archiving – Storage of historic emails for backup or regulatory purposes.
- Hosted desktop – Fully hosted Windows desktops allowing access from anywhere from any device.
- Hosted virtual servers – Virtualization has allowed server benefits to be enjoyed economically for even the smallest organisations.
Cloud services bring solutions like hosted email, industry applications and software, virtual servers and document management to your fingertips. If you are unsure of how your business can take advantage of cloud services, don’t worry! Computer Troubleshooters Hobart can help you learn and understand what services you should implement in your business to gain an advantage over your competition.
Cloud service provides a number of benefits to your business and your employees, and include:
- Security: Cloud services are held to the highest security standards, and are regularly evaluated and audited. You never have to be concerned whether your private business information is at risk. Do you know where your employees are saving your company’s private information today? You can use the cloud to track all of that data and make sure it is secure.
- Flexibility: Your technology will have the ability to remain agile and quickly align with the direction your business is moving. You are able to easily implement new technology solutions and upgraded software packages to increase employee efficiency and productivity. Technology will no longer hold your business back.
- Accessibility: Whether your business takes you and your employees all over the country or just working from home occasionally, cloud services offers your business the ability to securely access what is needed from any device, anywhere while keeping this important information secure.
Call Computer Troubleshooters Hobart so we can discuss how we can help you with the Cloud.
Cloud Services Hobart – Cloud Computing Hobart – Cloud IT Services Hobart
Contact one of our local offices today for more information
on how we can become your trusted IT Service Advisor