Computer Troubleshooters Technical support Solved for the Home
Our aim is to keep you doing what you want to do at home by keeping all of your devices connected without disruption. If a problem arises we can solve it immediately at an affordable hourly rate.
We offer quick and timely resolution, initially with our secure Remote Support Service. All we need is an internet connection and we can diagnose your problem, present you with the remediation option and before you know it, we have rectified your problem.
Why Remote Support?
- Quick and Timely resolution.
- Cost effective with no travel time involved.
- Working with local experienced experts via a secure connection.
No Internet Connection?
Then we will come to you. Onsite Support is where we travel to your home and complete the diagnosis of your situation. If you like, while we’re there, we can complete a home audit of your technology environment and map out some recommendations to ensure your life is made easier.
Other Support Services
- Computer tune up that maximises the performance of your computer every day.
- Managed Protection Plans to prevent rather than recovering from a technology disruption.
- Virus Removal: Already infected? Let us restore your life when we remove, patch and install the latest software.
- Wi-Fi network configuration, performance, and stability – more uptime, no downtime.
- New computer configuration to ensure your computer is setup correctly.
- Software management: Make certain you have the right licence to suit your needs. Don’t ignore Cloud services and options such as Microsoft/Office 365 for home.
- Data backup services and data recovery options, keeping what is important to you safe.
- Printers, scanners, and peripherals – remove the uncertainty in setup, let us get you going quickly.
No problem too big or too small for Computer Troubleshooters.
What is an IT Support Service?
IT support is a service that helps businesses and individuals to use technology more effectively. It can be provided by an individual, a team of specialists, or a company and may be used to help with hardware or software problems, or to give advice on using technology. An IT support company or consultant may also be used to provide training on how to use new technology.
There are many different types of IT support services available, and the type of service you need will depend on your needs and the type of technology you are using. Some common IT support services include:
- Help desk
- IT training
- Technical support
An IT helpdesk is a service that provides assistance with technical problems. Help desks can be used for problems with hardware, software, or networking.
IT training is a service that helps individuals learn how to use new technology. IT trainers can provide group training sessions, or one-on-one coaching to educate individuals about solutions.
Technical support is a form of customer service that helps individuals to solve technical problems. Technical support desk services may be provided by an individual specialist, or by a team of specialists.
When choosing an IT support service or an IT helpdesk, it is important to consider your needs and the type of technology you are using. IT support services can be expensive, so it is important to choose a service that is right for you.
Benefits of an IT Support Provider
Not sure if you need IT support? Below are some benefits as to why it’s so important:
- IT support can help keep your computer systems running smoothly and efficiently.
- It can also benefit you in troubleshooting problems when they occur.
- IT support technicians can also provide you with valuable information about new software and hardware products that can improve the way you use your devices at home.
- Support providers and end user IT support technicians can help you save time and money by keeping your computers and networks running smoothly.
- They can also help you protect your data and reduce downtime by providing you with benefits such as backup and disaster recovery services.
- IT support providers can also offer you training and support through internal resources so that you can better understand and use your computer systems.
Why Do You Need Remote IT Support Services From a Qualified Service Provider?
There are many benefits to using remote IT support services from a qualified service provider.
One of the main benefits is that it can save your business time and money. With remote IT support, you can rely on the expertise of a qualified IT support team to help you with any IT issues you may have.
Another benefit of using remote IT support services is that you can get help when you need it. If you have an IT issue that needs to be fixed urgently, you can call on the support of a remote IT team to get the job done quickly and efficiently. This can be a lifesaver for individuals who can’t afford to wait for on-site support to arrive.
Finally, using remote IT support services can give you peace of mind. Knowing that you have a team of experts on hand to help you with any IT issues can be a huge weight off your mind.
Professional IT Support From Computer Troubleshooters
Are you searching for a professional team to solve your technical issues in a timely manner or ‘IT support near me’? Our team at Computer Troubleshooters can help.
Client satisfaction is very important to us, so we always strive to provide the best user support, customer service and professional technical expertise for ongoing maintenance of your devices.
Our local team has the technical skills to solve issues with your network systems and any device issues that you may be facing. Our aim is to help you increase productivity and provide a professional and quick response for our home IT support service.
Contact us today!
Call 1300 28 28 78 to discuss your needs
with your local expert Computer Troubleshooter