Performance on a budget. Looking for dependable, uncrowded Internet at a great price to power your small
business or for working from home? Computer troubleshooters + TasmaNet Business Basic is for you!
Get the benefit of our uncrowded business grade national network and unlimited data without paying for features
you don’t need:
• Quickly connect Australia-wide using nbn™ fixed line or fixed wireless
• Get straight to work with unlimited data and our uncrowded network
• Choose one of our business grade Modems or bring your own
• Business hours support from our 100% Australian Service Desk team
Options like a Static IP address, extended support hours or enhanced nbn™ service restoration SLAs let you build
a plan to suit your business. (subject to a site qualification check*).
BUSINESS BASIC FROM $79 PER MONTH
• nbn™ 50/20 Speed Tier • Unlimited Data Usage • Choose a Modem or BYO
• $0 Connection Fee • HFC FTTN FTTC FTTB FTTP Connections • Minimum Cost $79 over 1 month
Please note that NBN Co has temporarily stopped accepting new orders for services delivered via HFC connection technology, due to a supply issue of
components that are required to connect to the nbn™ HFC network. Visit the NBN Co FAQ or contact 1300 28 28 78 for more information.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
A number of factors determine the monthly cost of nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet, including the zone
of your site as specified by nbn, the service speed you select, and the contract term. Ask your local
Computer Troubleshooter’s team for a quote for your address today – you’ll be surprised
how cost-effective superfast fibre connectivity can be!
WHY CHOSE NBN BUSINESS BASIC FROM COMPUTER TROUBLESHOOTERS + TASMANET?
• Unlimited data lets you unlock cloud solutions like data backup, managed private networks, Internet security, and
software-as-a-service to keep your business ICT running seamlessly 24/7
• Is fast data download mission critical for your business? We provision plans at the 50Mbps, 100Mbps, and
250Mbps speed tiers to suit even the most bandwidth hungry business applications
• Crowded Internet is as bad for business as traffic gridlock. Unlike other telcos, we don’t over subscribe our plans
and our business Internet plans are built just for business.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CONNECT?
Installation of dedicated fibre and a business grade Network Termination Device at your
site by nbn technicians generally takes 30 – 60 days, depending on the location and complexity
of the build. Our service delivery team has connected more nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet services
than any provider in Australia and works directly with nbn to ensure that the transition to your
new service goes smoothly.
CAN I UPGRADE MY SPEED AS MY BUSINESS NEEDS CHANGE?
One of the many advantages of nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet is that the dedicated fibre to your site can
deliver from 10Mbps/10Mbps speeds up to 1Gbps/1Gbps without needing any infrastructure or
equipment upgrades. We can quickly scale up your service speed to meet increased operational
demand as your business grows.