If your business depends on staying connected to your customers, your sites, and your people, you need Computer
Troubleshooters + TasmaNet Business Plus Internet.
Business Plus Internet delivers the unlimited, uncrowded Internet your business needs to thrive, backed by
extended hours priority support from the TasmaNet Service Desk team and enhanced 12 hour nbn™ service
• Our uncrowded network was built for business performance
• Unlimited data unlocks cloud solutions and offsite backup
• Expert 100% Australian support 8AM – 8PM 7 days a week
• 12 hour enhanced nbn™ service restoration SLA
• Static IP address included as standard
• We’ll connect you fast nationwide using the nbn™ access network (subject to a site qualification check*).
BUSINESS PLUS FROM $119 PER MONTH
• nbn™ 50/20 Speed Tier • Unlimited Data Usage • Choose a Modem or BYO • Static IP Address
• $0 Connection Fee • HFC FTTN FTTC FTTB FTTP Connections • Minimum Cost $119 over 1 month
Please note that NBN Co has temporarily stopped accepting new orders for services delivered via HFC connection technology, due to a supply issue of
components that are required to connect to the nbn™ HFC network. Visit the NBN Co FAQ or contact 1300 28 28 78 for more information.
WHY CHOSE NBN BUSINESS PLUS FROM COMPUTER TROUBLESHOOTERS + TASMANET?
• Unlimited data lets you unlock productivity-boosting cloud software, easily work collaboratively on shared files,
and protect your critical business data 24/7 with secure offsite backup.
• Business Grade Performance. Our uncrowded network stops your business data from getting bogged down in the
neighbourhood streaming traffic day or night, so you can focus on growing your business.
• Business Plus Internet includes a static IP address at no extra cost, keeping your people connected to your
business shared files, network, and printers wherever they work.
• Expert support every day of the week from our 100% Australian Service Desk team keeps you connected, backed
by an enhanced 12 hour nbn™ service restoration SLA.
• National Solutions. Our direct relationship with nbn Co means we can quickly connect your business sites
Australia wide, and we control how the network prioritises your business data traffic.
• No lock-in contract and business friendly options like 24/7 support upgrades and voice and video data
prioritisation make it easy to build the plan that suits your business and budget.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUSINESS PLUS AND BUSINESS BASIC INTERNET?
• Business Basic Internet offers unlimited, uncrowded plans at a great price for small businesses and home offices looking for Internet a step above everyday residential plans without needing extended support hours or priority service restoration.
• Business Plus Internet is built for businesses who simply cannot afford to be offline and need priority access to support and service restoration. Business Plus Internet includes enhanced 7 Day support from the 100% Australian TasmaNet Service Desk team during extended support access hours, enhanced 12 hour nbn™ service restoration SLA, and a static IP address.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CONNECT?
Installation of dedicated fibre and a business grade Network Termination Device at your
site by nbn technicians generally takes 30 – 60 days, depending on the location and complexity
of the build. Our service delivery team has connected more nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet services
than any provider in Australia and works directly with nbn to ensure that the transition to your
new service goes smoothly.
CAN I UPGRADE MY SPEED AS MY BUSINESS NEEDS CHANGE?
One of the many advantages of nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet is that the dedicated fibre to your site can
deliver from 10Mbps/10Mbps speeds up to 1Gbps/1Gbps without needing any infrastructure or
equipment upgrades. We can quickly scale up your service speed to meet increased operational
demand as your business grows.